Vivantio Continues to Earn Top Performance Awards in ITSM, Help Desk, and Service Desk Categories from G2
The G2 Summer 2022 performance awards are out and Vivantio has yet again been recognized as a High Performer in the ITSM, Help Desk and Service Desk categories across the US, UK and European markets.
G2 awards are amongst the most coveted in the software industry since they are based on the real user reviews and are backed up by a robust scoring framework across multiple KPIs.
With the total of 7 award badges earned for Summer 2022, Vivantio's continued performance success can be attributed to our ongoing efforts to deliver best value to our ITSM and CSM customers. Vivantio’s highly configurable service optimization platform is feature-rich and offers a perfect fit for mid-market organizations scaling for growth and expect white glove service from their service optimization partner.
Within the IT Service Management (ITSM) category, Vivantio has scored higher than the industry average on the customer satisfaction scale across all geographies, outranking such large industry competitors as Ivanti, BMC and Jira.
The G2 product qualification criteria for the ITSM category include the following:
- Ability of the ITSM software to formalize IT processes and practices in line with the ITSM framework
- Ability to handle internal service requests and have an incident ticketing system
- Ability to track incidents and internal service requests on micro and macro scale
- Organization and management of IT assets
- IT service knowledge centralization capabilities
9 out of 10 Vivantio customers stated that the Vivantio ITSM product met their business requirements perfectly. Vivantio’s Active Directory, Ticket Routing Automation and Ticket Prioritization are some of the product features that our customers rank higher than the category average.
Many reviewers appreciated the ease of use of the Vivantio platform and raved about the quality of our white glove service support. Furthermore, an impressive 96% of the Vivantio customers expressed their confidence in our product roadmap with 8 out of 10 customers being extremely likely to recommend our product to others.
"I would recommend Vivantio. Good product and service. "
– G2 Reviewer, Evette A, IS Manager
Within the Help Desk category, Vivantio’s satisfaction scores are equally impressive - outranking Jira Service Management, Help Scout, and a few other larger competitors.
The G2 Help Desk category product qualification criteria include the following requirements:
- The ability of the Help Desk software to organize external customer inquiries into tickets for routing to support agents
- Ability to aggregate inquiries from emails and online customer portals
- Ability of the Help Desk software to promote quick service via efficient ticket assignments to the support agents.
9 out of 10 users of the Vivantio’s Help Desk software are delighted with the quality of support that they have been continuously receiving from our service and support teams: several reviewers stated that “the support team are fantastic” appreciating the help to create “a personalized experience for any business that purchase their service.”
When it comes to the Service Desk category, Vivantio continues its winning streak as a high performer. The G2 Service Desk category includes products that align with the following requirements:
- Offer an internal ticketing systems for IT department inquiries
- Have an employee portal for questions, issues or any other requests
- Allow self-service knowledge base for employee empowerment
- Offer IT asset management functionality
As with the previous two categories, 9 out 10 Service Desk category reviewers praised the quality of Vivantio support and the excellent product fit that matches their business needs.
To read more Vivantio reviews, visit our page on G2.
If you are ready to explore how Vivantio could help your organization solve service optimization challenges, we invite you to take our self-guided tour available 24/7 on our site.